Everything You Need to Know for 2014.
1. You do not know when you will die.
2. It will be sooner than you expect.
3. There will be things you wish you had done.
4. Not fearing death makes you more alive.
5. You will fail in life. Try again. Don’t give up.
6. Don’t fear failure. Instead, fear not trying.
7. Happiness is a balance of striving for new and being content with now. Do both.
8. True friends are one of the most important things.
9. Understand what you can control and control it vigorously. Let the rest go.
10. Plan for later but live for now.